2019 Grove City Christian School Faculty Employment Postings
We are seeking Christian educators who have a passion to help students effectively navigate and utilize the most effective tools available in the industry today. Candidates must be recognized as servant-leaders and must be oriented to help others succeed while in full support of the GCCS mission and possess the traits of a life-long learner. Candidates will provide a differentiated learning environment where each student’s personal, academic growth and understanding of God’s love is supported and affirmed.
- Elementary Art Teacher - (80% Full-time 4 days) Classroom instructor of Elementary Art grades K-6th. Applicants must have Ohio licensure and ACSI certification which qualifies them to teach this age/subject area.
- Middle/High School Math Teacher - (Full time) Classroom instructor opportunity could include teaching 7th grade Math, 8th grade Pre-Algebra and Algebra I. Potential to teach upper level high school math courses based upon experience and interest in the Math Department at Grove City Christian School.
- Middle/High School English/History Teacher - (Full time) Classroom instructor opportunity could include 9th grade English/Honors English, World History and Honors World History.
- Middle/High School English/Language Arts & Speech Teacher - (Full time) Classroom instructor opportunity could include 7th and 8th grade Language Arts, 9th grade English/Honors English, Speech and Debate courses. Potential to teach upper level English courses based upon experience and interest in the English Department at Grove City Christian School.
Grove City Christian School Substitute Teachers
GCCS seeks applicants for substitute teachers. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree.
Grove City Christian School Athletic Coaches
Grove City Christian School (member of the Mid-State League Cardinal Division) seeks applicants for the following paid coaching positions:
FALL 2019 Season:
- JV Girls Volleyball Head Coach
- Middle School Girls Volleyball Assistant Coach
- Middle School Cross Country Assistant Coach
- Middle School Football Cheerleading Coach
- High School Football Cheerleading Coach
WINTER 2019-2020 Season:
- Varsity Girls Basketball Head Coach
- Middle School Basketball Cheerleading Coach
- High School Basketball Cheerleading Assistant Coach
Successful candidates must possess the spiritual maturity, leadership, passion, and energy to work in a Christian school environment. In addition, they must have the communication and organizational skills to manage a competitive and growing athletic program. Successful candidates must agree and abide by GCCS lifestyle guidelines and must sign the GCCS Statement of Faith. In addition to having strong sport specific knowledge and experience, candidates must be professional and positive. This position is a stipend position.