Who is GCCS Pre-Kindergarten for?
This class is available to meet the needs of:
- Young fives who are ready for kindergarten, but need more emphasis on movement to develop gross and fine motor skills necessary for a strong reading readiness foundation.
- Four-year olds who will be age appropriate for Kindergarten the following year.
What is GCCS Pre-Kindergarten?
- Pre-Kindergarten is a year of preparation for Kindergarten at GCCS the following year.
- The class will be taught in collaboration with Grove City Christian Childcare and Preschool and Grove City Christian Kindergarten.
- It will expose students to having a more structured school environment and give them the advantage of a familiar and nurturing classroom setting to help boost their skills at a pace that supports their maturity level.
- The curriculum and lessons will align with the mission, purpose and standards of Grove City Christian School Kindergarten.
- The lessons are interactive and the program is center activity based with strong early emphasis on motor activity that supports brain development.